Since 1992, Dennis' video games, books, roleplaying games, and card games have entertained over 40 million people in 11 languages.
He is the four-time winner of the Origins Award for game design, and the six-time winner of the ENnie Award for RPG excellence. His books Delta Green and Delta Green COUNTDOWN are the highest rated RPG products ever, according to RPGnet and RPGgeek.
His video game [PROTOTYPE] won the Diamond Award for surpassing 10 million views on Gametrailers.com. His video game NECROPOLIS won the Destructoid PAX Editor's Choice award in 2015. His video game products have sold more than 15 million copies worldwide.
• NECROPOLIS (Original Concept Created By, Design, Writing) a diabolical dungeon delve—a four-person roguelike available now Steam, XBox One and PS4 from Namco/Bandai.
• Delta Green (Original Concept Created By, Art, Design, Writing) H.P. Lovecraft meets the modern era. The #1 reviewed RPG product of all time (RPGnet, RPGGeek). The new edition was Kickstarted in 2015 for nearly $500,000.
• [PROTOTYPE] (Original Concept Created By, Design, Writing) An open-world horror-sci-fi action franchise created for Activision with Eric Holmes.
• Magic: The Gathering (Original Artist, Writing) The most popular card game in the world. See Dennis' cards such as Goblin Rock Sled, Merfolk Assassin, Flood, Feast of the Unicorn as well as dozens more.
• Three #1 iOS Titles (Design Directed By, Design, UX. Design) SpongeBob Moves In, Diner Dash and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Rooftop Run. Was design director on projects such a Harry Potter and Game of Thrones.
Clients Include: Monte Cook Games, SweetRush, Harebrained Schemes, Warner Bros., Activision, Electronic Arts, Viacom, Lightstorm Entertainment, Wizards of the Coast, Nickelodeon, Hasbro, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Sierra, Vivendi Universal, Ocean Pacific, Radical Entertainment, Emerald City Games, Darkhorse Comics, Onyx Path Publishing, White Wolf Games, Steve Jackson Games, Hothead Games, PlayFirst, Green Ronin.